- 100% polymer emulsion that dries more slowly than other modeling pastes to a hard yet flexible surface.
- Used to build three-dimensional forms and heavy textures on supports that may be subject to flexing or movement.
- Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
- When mixed with acrylic colors will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Apply with palette knife, trowel, paint brush, cake decorating tips, etc. Different tools produce different effects.
- Mix with acrylic colors to produce a colored tinted paste.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding. Spray apply if possible.
Others Also Bought