Liquitex 946ml - Modeling Paste Gel Medium
A marble paste made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion. Used to build heavy textures on rigid supports and create three-dimensional forms. Dries to the hardness of stone. It can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry. Can be handled like clay if the top of the container is removed and some of the water is allowed to slowly evaporate until it reaches a clay-like consistency.
- Extra heavy body and very opaque.
- Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
- Drying too quickly causes mud cracking that is usually cosmetic, not structural.
- When mixed with acrylic colours will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Excellent substrate for acrylic paint, oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, water colour, graphite or dry pastel.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category