We have resumed shipping to New Zealand only as services have stabilized.
ALL orders placed before 11 am AEST on a weekday guarantee same day dispatch!*
*Important things to Note -
- Please be mindful that VIC public holidays may affect delivery periods. If your order is very urgent please contact us to check if this will be a factor. Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will be sent on the next business day.
- If in the event an item is out of stock a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Same day dispatch does not mean same-day delivery, delivery times vary depending on your postcode. See below for estimated delivery periods.
- We ship from our Melbourne Store directly to you so you get your Art Supplies as soon as possible.
- During sale periods the 11 am guarantee dispatch may be effected.
- Orders placed with Express post selected MUST be placed before 11 am AEST on a weekday to be shipped the same day.
- If upon delivery of your order there is any damage or discrepancy of goods supplied this must be reported to Art Shed within 7 business days of receipt of goods in order to be rectified. In this unlikely event, please send information along with photos to email@example.com - our team will assess the concerns and do everything in our power to reach a resolution that is favourable for all parties.
Estimated Delivery Periods - Australia Post
VIC 2 - 4 days*
NSW 4 - 6 days*
QLD 4 - 6 days*
SA 2 - 4 days*
TAS 2 - 4 days*
WA 5 - 10 days*
NT 5 - 10 days*
Please note - days* refers to business days/working days, therefore, does not account for weekends.
For more detailed information on delivery times to your specific region please check the Australia Post Website.
We know you want your Art Supplies in your hands as soon as possible, so Art Shed Online have partnered with Australia Post and Star Track Express to deliver your parcel fast and efficiently.
The majority of our items are sent via Australia Post eParcel which has tracking information. With this service, Australia Post will attempt delivery of your item and if there is no one at home, they will leave a collection card so you can collect the parcel from your local post office.
Larger items are sent via Startrack Express. Their couriers will attempt a delivery to your street address and if there is no one at home, they will leave a card so you can arrange a more suitable delivery time.
What are the different postage options?
Eparcel Standard - This is the most commonly used postage method, we have a good deal with Australia Post and therefore are able to pass on those rates to you. The rates are calculated based on the size and weight of the items ordered.
Eparcel Express - Express Post delivery network provides the fastest possible delivery.
Startrack Bulky Freight Delivery - In the case that your order includes bulky items it will need to be shipped via a courier service - we use Startrack express for all of our bulky freight. Bulky is typically items over 22kgs, or larger than 100cm. Please note courier service fees can be higher than standard post charges.
NOTE - All express orders must be placed by 11 am to be sent the same day. Art Shed can not guarantee next day delivery – once the parcel has been sent, it is in Australia Post’s hands and delivery periods to certain regions can vary. Also please consider public holidays, as they can affect the dispatch and delivery of your parcel.
How do I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has been sent, you will receive tracking information via email. You can also log into your account and find the tracking number there.
In-Store Pick Up - Moorabbin Store VIC Customers Only -
Store Pick Up is an available delivery option for Victorian Customers Only.
The terms and conditions for In-Store Pick Up (Click and collect) are as follows:
- Please allow 1-3 business day for preparation of your order for Pick Up. Please note if you arrive earlier than the required 1 business day your order may not be ready to collect.
- You will be notified via phone call or email when your order is ready to collect.
- Our Online team works Monday-Friday. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
- Pickups are only available during store business hours. 9-5pm Monday-Saturday
- Orders must be collected from the store within 4 business days from date collection notification unless other arrangements have been made with the store.
- If you are unable to collect from the store within 4 business days please contact the store before placing the order, or elect to pay for the delivery of the order.
- Once 4 business days have passed Art Shed staff will contact you about the collection of your order. Art Shed reserves the right to cancel and refund the full amount paid in the event an order is not collected.
- Upon arriving in our store Carpark to collect your order please call our team on 9551 9271, and quote your name and order number, our team will bring the order out to you.
International Orders - Shipping Outside Australia
Our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and orders placed do not include import charges or levies to the destination country. Please check locally before ordering your items
Import duties and tax charges for the destination country are not included in the order total or postage charges and are the recipients' responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these charges will be before you place your order. These charges are normally expected by the delivering postal company and are the recipients' responsibility to pay. These are not additional postage charges as Art Shed Online pays all Australia charges in full before shipping your order.
Due to various postage restrictions, we currently do not ship to all countries or territories.
For more information about shipping please contact our online team.