Concentrated formula based on natural rubber.
It can be used to mould simple and complicated shapes, small and large thinner items and masks
To make a mould, Latex can be brushed over an object/surface in multiple layers or alternately an object can be dipped in Latex.
Gedeo Latex Instructions for Use:
Embossing by brush to produce masks or low relief moulds:
- apply an even layer
- allow to dry (you can accelerate this with a hairdryer)
- build repeated coats until you have at least 2mm thick covering
- on wide moulding use plaster strips to hold the mould shell
- dilute 50/50 with water
- dip the object in the mixture for 1 minute
- remove and drain
- repeat until a coat of 1.5 - 2mm is built up
- allow to dry completely (12 hours) before removing Gedeo Latex coating from object by turning inside out (rolling the Latex back)
- dust with talcum powder before turning it back the right way
- coat the interior of the mould with Demoulding Vaseline before filling with resin