Mont Marte Sculpting - Mini Boxwood Modelling Tools 10pc
Our everyday low price
Mont Marte Mini Modelling Tools Boxwood 10pce
This Mini Modelling Tool Set consists of 10 double-ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, carve, smooth, and create texture when sculpting.
They feature a durable boxwood construction and ergonomic design for comfortable and controlled usage.
- Create textured grooves with the forked end and carve out concave areas with the small curved tool.
- The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision.
- Cut and contour with the large blade end and smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool.
- The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas and the hooked end incises and removes clay with accuracy.
- Use the short blade tool to slice and cut clay and the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces.
- Crosshatch and make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features.
- Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool.
- This pointed tool is invaluable for etching and indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects.
- The sharp-angled end smoothes and flattens and the large blade tool slices and sculpts.
- This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category