Liquitex 3.78L - Matte Varnish
Varnishes are applied over dry paint films to protect the painting surface from the environment and protect the pigments from ultraviolet light. Varnishes are also used to change or unify a painting’s surface sheen. Liquitex varnishes come in several different sheens, which can all be intermixed for a customised sheen. Liquitex varnishes are either permanent or removable and can be applied to both flexible and rigid supports.
- Translucent when wet, clear when dry
- Low Odor
- Permanent and Durable
- Resists discolouring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.
- Can be used with Spray Paint, Heavy Body, Soft Body
- Dry to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to dirt retention
- Hard, archival, non-yellowing and water-resistant when dry
- Protects acrylic colour from harsh elements
- For interior and exterior use
Others Also Bought
More From This Category