- Soft Body.
- A thick, low luster, gel with a fine texture, that dries to a light gray matte stucco finish.
- Excellent for producing thick 3-D effects, as well as thinly coating surface.
- Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, pastels and graphite.
- To prevent abrasion coat with a Liquitex Varnish apply carefully to prevent foaming and clouding
- Works well with brush application.
- Apply with different tools i.e. palette knife, trowel, paint brush or cake decorating tips to produce different effects.
- Mix acrylic paint into Liquitex Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Liquitex Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Texture Gels can be thinned with small amounts of water if necessary.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding, spray apply where possible.
- Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- All Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
- Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion. Will not chip or crack on canvas.
- Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
- Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category