Shipping costs are dependent on the weight of your order, your location and the shipping carrier. You can calculate shipping for a particular item by selecting ‘Calculate Shipping’ on the item page and entering the quantity and your postcode.
If you are after multiple items, you can add items to your cart, select the shopping cart icon and then calculate shipping.
Orders placed prior to 11 AM AEST Monday - Friday will be dispatched from our Melbourne store the same day.
Please note the following:
- VIC public holidays may affect delivery periods. If your order is very urgent please contact us to check if this will be a factor. Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will be sent on the next business day.
- If in the event an item is out of stock, a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Same day dispatch does not mean same-day delivery. Delivery times will vary depending on your postcode.
- During sale periods the 11 AM guarantee dispatch may be affected
We know you want your Art Supplies in your hands as soon as possible, so Art Shed Online have partnered with Australia Post and Star Track Express to deliver your parcel fast and efficiently.
Eparcel Standard: This is the most commonly used postage method. We receive special rates with Australia Post, and therefore are able to pass on those rates to you! These rates are calculated at checkout based on the size and weight of the items ordered.
Eparcel Express: The Express Post delivery network provides the fastest possible delivery.
Startrack Bulky Freight Delivery: If your order includes bulky items, it will need to be shipped via a courier service - we use Startrack express for all of our bulky freight. Bulky typically refers to items over 22kgs, or larger than 100cm. Please note bulky freight courier service fees can be higher than standard post charges.
Same/next business day courier: Please note this service can be arranged for Melbourne Metro addresses only. If you would like a quote for this service, please contact our team directly via phone, email or LiveChat.
Delivery times are completely dependent on the shipping carrier - the following are estimates only:
Metro Melbourne: 2-4 business days
Regional Victoria: Up to 5 business days
NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, WA, NT: 3-10 business days depending on lodgement and destination points.
Please note ‘days’ refers to business days/working days, therefore, does not account for weekends or public holidays.
Yes, our store Pick Up is an available delivery option for Victorian Customers Only. Please allow 1-3 business days for the preparation of your order for Click & Collect.
You will be notified by our team when your order is ready for collection. Please note if you arrive before you are notified, it may not be ready to collect.
- You will be notified via phone call or email when your order is ready to collect.
- Our Online team works Monday - Friday. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
- Pickups are only available during store business hours.
- Orders must be collected from the store within 4 business days from the date of collection notification unless other arrangements have been made with the store.
- If you are unable to collect from the store within 4 business days, please contact the store before placing the order, or elect to pay for the delivery of the order.
- If your order has not been collected within 4 business days, Art Shed staff will contact you about the collection of your order. Art Shed reserves the right to cancel and refund the full amount paid in the event an order is not collected.
- Upon arriving in our store Carpark to collect your order, please call our team on 9551 9271, and quote your name and order number. Our team will then bring your order out to you.
We are currently NOT shipping internationally due to extreme international parcel delivery delays as a result of Covid-19. We will resume posting internationally once the networks recover. We have resumed shipping to New Zealand only as services have stabilized.
If you would like to be notified of when we reopen International Shipping, you can sign up to our mailing list, as this is how we like to keep our customers in the loop with updates on the store.
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been dispatched from us. Alternatively, you can enter your information here for tracking details.
You can also contact our customer service representatives for assistance.
For orders sent via Australia Post, a signature is required unless authority to leave has been left as delivery instructions on your order.
Whether the order can be left in a safe place or not at your nominated address is completely up to the discretion of the delivery driver, unfortunately, we have no control over this.
Delivery drivers will not leave the parcel at your nominated address under the following conditions:
- The front of the property is near the street in view of passers-by
- The location is not protected from the weather
- The driver would have to leave their bike unattended or out of sight
- They are uncertain if there are dogs present or a pet that may interfere with the parcel
- It’s an apartment where we only have ground level, common area access
- The driver feels that the parcel will be unsafe due to other factors
If the driver deems your shipping address unsafe to leave, they will take it to a local post office for collection.
For orders sent via StarTrack, if you are not home at the time of delivery, a slip will be left and you will be able to arrange re-delivery for a more suitable time.
We are taking steps to be as environmentally friendly as possible, and try to use eco-conscious recycled boxes and internal packing wherever possible. We actively try to reduce waste by using minimal packaging while still ensuring your products arrive safely. This includes salvaging excess cardboard, boxes and mailers, that we shred and use a protective filler for your order. Some larger products are also pre-packaged by our suppliers, and in such cases, we do not add excess packaging to reduce excess waste and double handling, and ultimately reduce our environmental footprint.
Unfortunately, we are unable to allow external courier companies to collect your order on your behalf. Please contact our online team if you are after a quote for shipping costs.