Faber Castell 9000 Graphite Pencil Design Set Tin Of 12
Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators.
The lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- 12 graphite pencils of superior quality with finely graded degrees of hardness 5B - 5H
- Ideal for graphic design, exact lines and details
- Extra break-resistant, easy to sharpen and erase
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Available individually and in various assorted sets
Others Also Bought
More From This Category