Derwent Artist Colouring Pencil Tin Of 12
The first colour pencil Derwent ever developed in the 1930s and used to known as the No. 19 range.
Its traditional round barrel and wide core makes it perfect for broad strokes and free, expressive drawing.
Artists slightly waxy texture is ideal for multiple layering and blending to produce an infinite spectrum of subtly different hues and tints.
- Soft wide colour strip for drawing and colouring.
- Bright external lacquering.
- Traditional round barrel allows easy movement for loose expressive drawing.
- Barrel made from California incense cedar wood.
- Extra wide 4.0mm strip provides excellent point strength and useful for shading large areas.
- Premium quality strip, extremely long lasting and will not crumble.
- Soft textured strip, capable of both very intense and delicate shading.
- Light fastness ensures the colours remain true, with no fixing required on finished work.
This set of 12 contains - Ivory Black, Copper Beech, Golden Brown, Grass Green, Mineral Green, Prussian Blue, Spectrum Blue, Imperial Purple, Crimson Lake, Deep Vermilion, Orange Chrome, Deep Cadmium.
If you prefer a crisper, more precise drawing style try Derwents Studio pencil range which has a slim hexagonal barrel. The Studio core is identical to Artists so they complement each other perfectly.