Cretacolor is a leading dry media manufacturer based in Austria where all its products have been manufactured for decades. Cretacolor products are internationally recognised as being of very high quality, with high colour intensity, rich colour laydown and superior lightfastness.
These classic white, sanguine and sepia pigments are traditionally a chalky pastel but are now available in this shiny, water-resistant oil pencil.
Excellent for use with other oil-infused charcoals, these pencils will not smear and are effective on a wide range of surfaces.
These oil pencils work in excellent combination with traditional charcoal and all manner of water media when a permanent line is needed
- Creamy oil stick encased within a wooden barrel
- Permanent and Non-smearing
- Available in four different colours
- Both wet and dry media art
- Using in combination with charcoal and water media
- Nearly any paper surface or canvas
Others Also Bought