Art Spectrum Yupo Paper Pad A3 158gsm 10 Sheets
This Yupo paper is made synthetically using biomass resin sourced from plants such as sugar canes, reducing CO2 emissions, and creating a sleek canvas for your next creations. Yupo paper has a non-porous surface that repels water, with a non-absorbent, ultra-smooth finish and superior strength.
The paper is 158 gsm, making it suitable for the paints and pencils you use to create your masterpieces. It's A3 in size, making it great for creating flyers or small posters.
- This is A3 in size 10 white pages
- The weight of the paper is 158 gsm.
- Paper comes in a bright, white colour.
- The cover of the pad is hot pink.
- Suitable for alcohol/spirit-based inks, watercolours, and acrylics.
- Yupo® is 100% tree-free and fully recyclable, as the waste can be reclaimed as resin.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category