TAG Bio Glitter Puffer 15ml - Fuchsia
TAG Bio Glitter is made from natural, biodegradable materials, with low levels of heavy metals. It is a safer and environmentally friendly choice of cosmetic glitter. Perfect for kids face painting, DIY tattoos and festival makeup.
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter is based on biodegradable film made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter contains low levels of heavy metals.
- Antimony levels in Bio-glitter are below the limits of detection, effectively zero. Whereas, cosmetic polyester glitter can have antimony levels as high as 150ppm. The antimony in polyester is a by-product of a catalyst used in the manufacture of polyester.
- Cosmetic Bio-glitter feels more comfortable on the skin.
- Bio-glitter is physically 30-40% softer than polyester glitter.
Use with the TAG Cosmetic Adhesive to apply, or add to facepaint before the paint is dry.
More From This Category