- A thick, fibrous gel that dry gives the effect of flexible fibers when dry.
- Add Liquitex® Gloss Gel Medium or Gloss Heavy Gel Medium for easier application and to increase adhesion while wet.
- Works best when applied with palette knife or trowel.
- Apply with different tools i.e. palette knife, trowel, paint brush or cake decorating tips to produce different effects.
- Mix acrylic paint into Liquitex Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Liquitex Texture Gels can be thinned with small amounts of water if necessary.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding, spray apply where possible.
- Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- All Liquitex Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
- Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion, will not chip or crack on canvas.
- Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
- Liquitex Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.